CARDEA ZERO Z330
- Interface: PCIe Gen3 x4 with NVMe 1.3
- Capacity: 512GB / 1TB / 2TB
- Terabyte Written: 512GB: 600TBW / 1TB: 1,000TBW / 2TB: 1,000TBW
ATTO / Crystal Disk Mark:
- 512GB Read/Write: up to 1,800/1,500 MB/s
- 1TB Read/Write: up to 2,100/1,700 MB/s
- 2TB Read/Write: up to 2,100/1,600 MB/s
- 512GB Read/Write: 220K/200K IOPS Max
- 1TB Read/Write: 220K/200K IOPS Max
- 2TB Read/Write: 220K/200K IOPS Max
- 80.0(L) x 22.0(W) x 3.7(H) mm
Unleash the full power
T-FORCE CARDEA ZERO-Z330 PCIe M.2 SSD uses the latest, ultra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface. With NVMe 1.3 specification, the sequential read/write speeds can hit 2,100/1,700MB/s!
T-FORCE CARDEA ZERO-Z330 M.2 SSD has a patented graphene copper foil cooling module developed by the T-FORCE laboratory. The graphene copper foil and insulation layer are glued together by special stacking technology, and the thickness is less than 1mm. The ultra-thin M.2 PCIe SSD is exclusively built for gaming laptops/ high-performance PC with limited installation space.
Superb cooling performance
The ultra-thin graphene cooling module of T-FORCE CARDEA ZERO-Z330 M.2 SSD has passed the long and rigorous test and burn-in test by T-FORCE internal laboratory. During three hours of continuous reading/writing, it is able to provide more than 9% of cooling effect!
Smart management technology
T-FORCE CARDEA ZERO-Z330 M.2 SSD supports S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology), TRIM command, LDPC ECC (Error-correcting code), E2E Data Protection, Global Wear Leveling, etc. They are able to improve data operation efficiency and security and prolong the service life of the solid-state drive.
|Cardea Zero Z330 M.2 PCIe SSD||CARDEA Zero Z44L M.2 PCIe SSD||CARDEA Zero Z440 M.2 PCIe SSD||MP34 M.2 PCIe SSD||MP33 M.2 PCIe SsSD||CLASSIC PCIe 3.0 SSD|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280||M.2 2280||M.2 2280||M.2 2280||M.2 2280||M.2 2280|
|Interface||PCIe Gen3 x4 with NVMe 1.3||PCIe Gen4 x4 with NVMe 1.4||PCIe Gen4 x4 with NVMe 1.3||PCIe Gen3 x4 with NVMe 1.3||PCIe Gen3 x4 with NVMe 1.3||PCIe Gen3 x4 with NVMe 1.3|
|Capacity||512GB / 1TB / 2TB||500GB / 1TB||1TB / 2TB||512GB / 1TB / 2TB / 4TB||256GB / 512GB / 1TB/ 2TB||1TB / 2TB|
|Performance (Read/Write) or Frequency||2,100/1,700 MB/s (1TB)||3,500/3,000 MB/s (1TB)||5,000/4,400 MB/s||3,400/2,900 MB/s (1TB)||1,800/1,500 MB/s (1TB)||2,100/1,700 MB|
- All the data are tested by TEAMGROUP’s laboratory. Therefore, the information is for reference only.
- Transmission speed will vary according to different hardware/software conditions, therefore the data can only use for basic reference.
- Definition and conditions of TBW (Terabytes Written)are based on JEDEC standard.
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000,000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024 = 0.93GB
- PCIe SSD works best under WIN8.1 and WIN10 operating system. Windows Operating Systems earlier than Windows 8.1 does not support NVMe Driver natively. Users will need to install NVMe Driver prior installing the SSD.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Patented graphene cooling structure; Ultra-thin structure
Unleash the full power. Smart management technology
To cope with the change of manufacturing process of the SSD, TEAMGROUP will change the pattern of Graphene Copper Foil on CARDEA Series SSD from mid-2021. The change does not affect the operation of cooling effects and software control.
Manufacturer Warranty: 5-year or TBW (Terabytes Written) limited warranty. Free Technical Support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP’s official website. The definition and conditions of TBW are based on the JEDEC standard.
Taiwan Invention Patent (number: I703921) China Utility Patent (number: CN 211019739 U)